Sunday 1 February 2015

RESEARCH & ORGANISATION -- Deadline 13th February 2015

I need to film a new ending of my video as the ending I had previously shot didn't match the story I was trying to convey. I will try to depict a new start, illustrated by a panning shot of the floor up to the sky (either daytime or night time) as the song fades out.

I have also been drafting my ancillary products, my DigiPak is still in drafting mode and I have started thinking about camera angles and costume and editing for my album advert.


I will use black and white on my album cover, and I have already chosen to depict broken glass on BROKEN GLASS HEART and will give a sense that
1) his heart is broken and can be broken easily like glass.
2) but also, vulnerable and hopeless as the heart is whole, but with cracks.
This is relative to me, and I feel it will give a more aesthetically pleasing, but unusual style to the album, matching the house style, album title, personality of artist, music video, song titles and, song 'Leave Your Lover'.

No comments:

Post a Comment