Friday 16 January 2015

Drafting and Planning - Still Footage - Filming Session 4/1/2015

Right now it is snowing; if I could be out there filming, I would be...







These are some stills from my filming session on 4th January! My aim for the day was to film the city scenes, similar to the ones in Sam Smith's 'Leave Your Lover' video. So far there are some similarities between the videos and that is what I was going for, since planning the whole video.
The photograph at the bottom is a still from my lip-syncing video (which was very challenging but fun to film) and that will be uploaded separately ready for editing next week.

Filming with two separate cameras has been very difficult but I have tried to show different angles, such as canted angles and aerial shots and high and low angle shots. The personal shots 'selfies' bring a more personal view to the video & this is what I wanted to go fro since analysing Ellie Goulding's 'How Long Will I love You' video.

No comments:

Post a Comment